Thread: "American Idol Live!" Celebrity Motorcade at Disney's Hollywood Studios

Post Thanks / Like
    The American Idol Live! Tour 2013 is heading to Central Florida and for just one day, Limited Time Magic is giving Guests a chance to see the idols in person at Disney's Hollywood Studios!

On Wednesday 31st July 31 2013 there will be a one-time-only American Idol celebrity motorcade that will parade down Hollywood Boulevard featuring some of your favorite American Idol Season 12 Finalists.

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    I read about this last week, checked our itinerary and 31st is the day I had us down for going to Hollywood Studios.
    We are now going a day earlier to avoid what I expect will be a fair amount of extra guests. We didn't watch American Idiol so we wouldn't recognise anyone anyway.

We were in MK a few days back when a lot of screaming started up, hundreds of cameras/phones were in the air. It was a young guy with security following a few paces behind. Who was it.....I have no idea