Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Today was the Day

Post Thanks / Like
    Sending all of the love and hope in the world that you can walk hand in hand with your Dh in The Happiest Place on Earth

Feeling better is huge, and I can't think of anyone who deserves it more than you do!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowhand, post: 317151
    I`ll cancel the stair lift order then.
    Seriously Wendy, I`m keeping all of my appendages crossed that it all works out fine and that you will have some better mobility for your hols.
    Thanks Terry, yep, you can cancel the stair lift - have you and Chris been talking, because that's more or less what he said

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Shellyamc, post: 317152
    Sending all of the love and hope in the world that you can walk hand in hand with your Dh in The Happiest Place on Earth

Feeling better is huge, and I can't think of anyone who deserves it more than you do!!
    Aww Shelly, you'll make me cry, it's been a long time since I've been able to hold Chris' hand when we go out it would be a dream come true if I can do that

You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendy, post: 317155
    Aww Shelly, you'll make me cry, it's been a long time since I've been able to hold Chris' hand when we go out it would be a dream come true if I can do that
    Well how lucky that you are going to the place where dreams come true!! You have no idea how much I am wishing this for you

Post Thanks / Like
    Aw, I so echo what Shelly said!!!! I have everything crossed for you Wendy, and I shall ask all of the critters here to cross their paws and hooves too :D

Post Thanks / Like
    Really hope it works Wendy,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    I've been to bed and got up again my legs are all achy and twitchy and my knees are throbbing :( I was warned that after the anaesthetic wore off I might have some residual pain for a few days so I guess he was right.

It's very easy to get caught up in the moment and think everything is perfect, even for just a little while and even though I was warned it does feel like a failure at the moment even if it's not and what I have is normal :(

I guess it's late and things always feel worse at night, I'm just really fed up with living like this, it gets you down after a while. If Chris was awake, he'd tell me that I'm expecting too much too soon, but I can't help myself. I know I go on about it, and you must all be fed up with me and the saga of my knees, I'm sorry

Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing at all to apologize for, Dear Friend. I so hope the injections work. The initial discomfort can be fairly miserable, but let's hope it starts to ease tomorrow. Maybe you can take something for the side effect pain?

Will send every good wish for things to work out well!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Not one thing to be sorry for What are we here for if not to support each other when things are hard. Sometimes the downfall of believing in magic is, we expect it all the time ;) Give it some time, don't give up just yet!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Tink, I'm just feeling sorry for myself and I'm tired but I just can't relax. I took some painkillers (paracetamol and codeine) at 10.30pm so I will take the stronger ones (Tramadol) I have at about 2am.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast