Thread: Daisy Duck

Post Thanks / Like
    Where are we most likely to find Daisy? Steven has said he's doing the autograph/photo thing again and he'd really like to get Daisy as he didn't get one from her last time.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn, post: 317396
    Where are we most likely to find Daisy? Steven has said he's doing the autograph/photo thing again and he'd really like to get Daisy as he didn't get one from her last time.
    We found her in animal kingdom and I wanna say the outpost?!

But we also found her in magic kingdom just outside the main street train station at different points of the day. I'm sure last year we had a timetable with when she was out.

Sorry i can't be more specific.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mexico sometimes.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    We've seen her most often at Camp Mickey Minnie at AK. But if you ask the CMs they should be able to tell you where she might be appearing.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    This May we saw her just inside the entrance to Epcot off to the right. First we had pictures with Goofy then we went over to Daisy Duck. Not sure she's there now but it's worth a look. As mentioned it is worth asking the CM's.
    Sam x

Post Thanks / Like
    We saw her at town square and Tusker House

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    We saw her at Tusker House & to the right of Spaceship earth but more the the right of the entrance to Epcot early ish, 09:00ish