Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cross your fingers for us!

Post Thanks / Like
    As you may or may not know, we're in Canada at the moment, travelling down to Orlando on Thursday.

We were staying with my uncle, who bought Ben a Toronto Blue Jays hat with a Mickey Mouse on it, it was so cute [ATTACH]15757.vB[/ATTACH]
    Unfortunately, when we went on a boat yesterday, it flew off his head and it got lost. He was devastated! I've managed to find a replacement to have shipped to our resort in WDW. I just hope I did it all right, and it arrives ok. I've emailed the company who I've bought it from to explain that my address is UK, but I'm now in Canada, but they're sending it to the US! Not sure if there's anything more I can do! I think it should arrive at POFQ on Wednesday or Thursday. We don't arrive until Thursday though. Do you think I should try and call them and let them know too?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vikki, post: 317531
    As you may or may not know, we're in Canada at the moment, travelling down to Orlando on Thursday.

We were staying with my uncle, who bought Ben a Toronto Blue Jays hat with a Mickey Mouse on it, it was so cute Attachment 15757
    Unfortunately, when we went on a boat yesterday, it flew off his head and it got lost. He was devastated! I've managed to find a replacement to have shipped to our resort in WDW. I just hope I did it all right, and it arrives ok. I've emailed the company who I've bought it from to explain that my address is UK, but I'm now in Canada, but they're sending it to the US! Not sure if there's anything more I can do! I think it should arrive at POFQ on Wednesday or Thursday. We don't arrive until Thursday though. Do you think I should try and call them and let them know too?

Usually if you have things sent they ask for you to put your check in date on the package. You should be ok though and I'm guessing they'll just look to see your reservation is there. We then had messages left on our room phone to say the package had arrived

Post Thanks / Like
    I think I would give the resort a heads up that you are expecting a package to arrive before you get there.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, in the customer name section I wrote 'guest - arriving on 8th August'.

Think I might call too, no idea how to go about that though, not that easy from a hotel in Canada

Post Thanks / Like
    Vikki,

You should be able to direct dial from Canada I think. The resort phone number is (407) 934-5000 so you should just be able to dial 1-407-934-5000 and you should be in business.

Oh... and pay the toll charge on your hotel bill.

Tom (... beats smoke signals every time!)

Post Thanks / Like
    If you already have your cell phones you should be able to do it from them.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Everything including crossed that it goes to plan! What a cute hat!

In lieu of calling, you could also email the resort, no?

Hope you and yours are having a WONDERFUL trip so far!

Post Thanks / Like
    Anyone know of an email address for them?

Post Thanks / Like
    It just says to send all resort communications to: wdw.guest.communications@disneyworld.com

Post Thanks / Like
    A little update for you all. The hat arrived safely yesterday and I went to collect it today. I explained the story to the CM who got it for us and she's asked me to leave it with them and they're going to work some additional Disney magic.....watch this space!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast