Thread: Karma sucks when it's aimed at you....

Post Thanks / Like
    In Jan we had an amazing holiday to WDW, when I got back to work my iPhone4S was stolen along with my new WDW phone cover. Gutted.

We've just had a great weekend in London and while shopping today I've had my bag stolen along with my purse, house & car keys. Fuming!

Luckily I had my train ticket & my phone on my pocket or I would have being stranded in Leeds city centre with two toddlers and no cash/phone or means to get home other than on foot.

Worried what'll happen if I have too much fun at WDW next May!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jodie, post: 317729
    In Jan we had an amazing holiday to WDW, when I got back to work my iPhone4S was stolen along with my new WDW phone cover. Gutted.

We've just had a great weekend in London and while shopping today I've had my bag stolen along with my purse, house & car keys. Fuming!

Luckily I had my train ticket & my phone on my pocket or I would have being stranded in Leeds city centre with two toddlers and no cash/phone or means to get home other than on foot.

Worried what'll happen if I have too much fun at WDW next May!
    I categorically refuse to believe this is Karma directed at you ma'am. You're a lovely person, Karma only has good things in store for you (like another trip to Disney in May). Unfortunately though, bad things happen to good people; and often, when they happen, they happen in spades. So sorry to hear your things were taken, I know the bag and purse were special to you :(

The upside - you and the girlies are ok. At least you didn't encounter this miserable person head on which could have been dangerous.

The downside - caution and alertness will need to be paramount considering whoever it is has your keys and likely your address. Be safe, love. xx

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah. I'm calmer now. I'm at work at Gavin's taken over the practicalities of new house locks & extra car security.

Chin up eh! I said to me friend Anna that I can either sit in a corner all night rocking or dust myself off and get to work (2hrs early for missing 3hrs last night with Gavins leg saga!)