Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: *Insert cool name for trip report here*

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 317914
    Lol you do not pester me!
    I do - you just like it

Post Thanks / Like
    Lol I DO like it

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Who needs a cool NAME when you're going to have such a cool TRIP!!!

Everything sounds brilliant, and it's just the perfect time to go!!! OMG, you are going to have SUCH great photos to share...I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Beccaberry, post: 319009
    Who needs a cool NAME when you're going to have such a cool TRIP!!!

Everything sounds brilliant, and it's just the perfect time to go!!! OMG, you are going to have SUCH great photos to share...I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

I am kind of myself!! I am so excited!! I hear Katie and Marc sitting with Anthony telling him all about the rides and shows and I could cry! They are so excited to show their brother all the things they love. I think I need to pack tissues!

Post Thanks / Like
    I think you may need to put warning signs on your trip reports and photos!!

"Warning: May cause eye leakage and extreme heart string pulling."

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Beccaberry, post: 319032
    I think you may need to put warning signs on your trip reports and photos!!

"Warning: May cause eye leakage and extreme heart string pulling."
    I hope so!!! I would love some mushy memories

Post Thanks / Like
    Just found out that Santa will be arriving at WDW on the 19th of November!!

That gives us the 19th (we are at Epcot that day) and the 20th ( MK day for us) to see the big guy! Worst case we could also take the quick boat ride over to DTD and catch him at the World of Disney store! Bonus

Post Thanks / Like
    You do know that in those WS countries where Christmas is celebrated, there are Santas, along with Pere Noel, Father Christmas... more than one version of our Americanized depiction. Nice, but could be confusing for little people...

Also, there is usually a Santa greeting place in DTD. You know the sort of place, photos are taken, that sort of thing. There is also a wicked cool Santa place in the Mall at Millenia. Not that you'll want to spend time in a mall, but just thought I'd mention it.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 319084
    You do know that in those WS countries where Christmas is celebrated, there are Santas, along with Pere Noel, Father Christmas... more than one version of our Americanized depiction. Nice, but could be confusing for little people...

Also, there is usually a Santa greeting place in DTD. You know the sort of place, photos are taken, that sort of thing. There is also a wicked cool Santa place in the Mall at Millenia. Not that you'll want to spend time in a mall, but just thought I'd mention it.
    Hmmm..I will have to think about that. It could be confusing, or interesting for them, I'm not totally sure. I know we have talked to them before about Italian traditions, so possibly not. Do you think all of the "Santa" versions will be out on the 19th, or just the American version?

Post Thanks / Like
    Santas typically don't come out until after Thanksgiving, but things change all the time. Italy has La Bufana.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast