Thread: Stormalong Bay and Epcot!

Post Thanks / Like
    On Friday we spent the morning at the Yacht Club.

Had a nice breakfast at Captain Grill's and the headed to Stormalong bay. We found out the hard way that you have to be there at 10:00am sharp to get good seats. There were band and ID card checks, byt they were random.

The 5 girls enjoyed being together and had fun playing in the sand. Loved that the resort provided buckets and shovels!! Tatiana, Natalia and Carolina who's 18 months went on the small slide quite a few times and really enjoyed it!

By noon it was time for naps and showers.

Toņo arrived around 2:00pm, yipee!!! He really does make my life happier and easier we've got our own "park mode" and we already know who does what before leaving and in the parks. Funny how we hadnt considered how good we work together until we werent together hahahaha, so very glad he's here.

We made our way to Epcot, got drenched on our way to Norway and had a delicious lunch at Akershus! The mushroom filled pasta was TDF!

Afterwards we went to The Living Seas for Nemo. Tatiana loved it all over again. Watched the dolphins and manatees for a while and then headed to the Imagination pavillion. Had a fun time with Figment, and headed back to the YC after.

We had dinner at Yachtman Steakhouse. The food was wonderful, the service lacking. Our server was rude and condescending. First time ever Ive wanted to reconsider the compulsory 18% gratuity for parties of 6 or more!

We then headed to our room and watched Illuminations from the balcony

I have to say, we wont be trying the morning pool/afternoon park combo again. It works wonders the other way atound, but doing the pool first made all girls tired abd sleepy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    [ATTACH]15779.vB[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]15780.vB[/ATTACH]

Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the pool tip we are planning a couple of lazy pool days while we're at the Beach Club, so I'll be sure and remember this.

I loved, loved what you'd said about Tono it made me all sappy. What a great team you guys make!

Sounds like a nice day overall, how's the weather?

Disappointed to hear about your experience at the Yachtsman. I believe I would have asked to speak to a manager, rudeness is unacceptable.

Enjoy today! The photos are ADORABLE!

Post Thanks / Like
    Matching outfits! So cute!

Post Thanks / Like
    Great photos of the girls Mari, but how on earth did you manage to eat a full breakfast, a full lunch and a full dinner?

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Love the matching outfits!!

Pool and sun time always make me sleepy lol

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by uscwest, post: 317893
    Great photos of the girls Mari, but how on earth did you manage to eat a full breakfast, a full lunch and a full dinner?
    Well, we eat 3 meals, but we dont over do it. For example, for breakfast I had oatmeal, had a salad and pasta for lunch and for dinner we shared a salad a ratatouille a rib eye and lamb chops amongst the whole table

Post Thanks / Like
    Yep, eating doesn't mean gorging, eh?

I'm really sorry to hear that the service at YSH was so poor. Disney is struggling enough as it is with lousy meals without adding bad service. And I know if you say it was rude and condescending it must have been terrible!

Good that Toņo is there with you now. I hope the rest of your holiday goes well!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.” ~Aristotle