Post Thanks / Like
    Do you pack well in advance o at the last minute

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Life is a journey not a destination"

Post Thanks / Like
    We've been packed for weeks!

Airdrie, North Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like
    I usually start to put the clothes out in the spare bedroom about the week before I leave

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Life is a journey not a destination"

Post Thanks / Like
    I usually start about a week before, but this trip I literally started 2 days before with the "dont wear what you want to wash" speech. It was more because we were wearing a lot of our holiday clothes with the UK being so warm. I then did the real packing on the day we left for the airport hotel! Was a piece of cake :D

Post Thanks / Like
    There are piles of things all over the dining room floor next to the bags but they won't get packed until Friday.

Post Thanks / Like
    I guess you could say we are the last minute types. We didn't even pack for our trip to the UK in 2007 or our cruise in 2005 until a day or two before.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    The packing is done in the last day or two. I can't stand seeing the suitcases hanging around the house, so the day before or maybe two days before, they come down from the attic. My lists are made and everything I need is in it's place, so I just pack at the very last minute.

Mags

Post Thanks / Like
    Depends. If it's for a trip lasting more than a couple of days, usually start packing (or at least laying out) ahead of time. If it's just a quick, short trip, I have a tendency to throw it in the night before or day of. :D

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Depends on who's going and how long we'll be traveling. If it's just me - usually last minute (or as close as I *get* to last minute, which is still a few days ahead). If I'm packing for a family trip - I'll usually start a good week - 10 days ahead.

Should be an interesting trip on Monday. I've agreed to go camping with Jon on Friday...not quite sure what I was thinking there...

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm usually a last minute packer. However I completely packed last night for out trip on the 23rd

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast