Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tell me about 1900 park fare?

Post Thanks / Like
    It is our favourite WDW buffet and boy have we tried almost all of them. We always go for breakfast and love the food. We much prefer it to CP and the characters suit my lot much more. There are of course the sticky pecan buns and the lovely strawberry soup as well as all the usual Disney offerings. 1900 never seems as manic as the others either.
    Don't let them seat you away from the main dining room though. We are prepared to wait a little longer to get seated rather than be hidden away from the action.

Mags

Post Thanks / Like
    We are going for the first time in November! I'm sure we will have loads of pictures

We are doing dinner, not breakfast. Breakfast is : Mary Poppins, Alice in Wonderland, the Mad Hatter and friends.

Post Thanks / Like
    I prefer dinner, I've been for breakfast, but it's too chaotic in the morning for me

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    Dinner looks like such fun. I have watched a few online videos and the step sisters are such a hoot. My youngest two (the ones that go with me) love the Mad Hatter and Alice and they are well....just a little nutty! The fact that Pooh and Tigger make an appearance helps too.

Mags

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendy, post: 318384
    I prefer dinner, I've been for breakfast, but it's too chaotic in the morning for me
    Same here.
    We too have never had dinner there but we went for breakfast a couple of years ago thanks to reservations made by one of our CM friends as a surprise.
    We enjoyed the breakfast but as others have said, it did seem as though you had to have the obligatory photograph taken before entering the restaurant.
    It was also a tad hectic and noisy in there, but at least we can now say that we have "done" it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Guess I am way too old school. The first couple of times we ate there it wasn't a buffet. DW and I loved going there then. Loads of fun, great service, and the food was really good.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12