Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's start the trip report then.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Dawn, so glad you arrived safe and sound. Sounds like you are off to a flying start. It is always great getting a trip report!

Post Thanks / Like
    Did I miss something? What has happened to Grandad? Hope nothing bad has happened to him?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Esmeralda, post: 318642
    Did I miss something? What has happened to Grandad? Hope nothing bad has happened to him?
    I believe he is home with the furry members of the family That is what I think anyway

Post Thanks / Like
    Grandad stayed at home to look after the dog and I'm starting to wish that Grandma had done the same.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ah! lol.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, what sort of iced coffee do they serve in Spain? It's a bit sad that she has to ask permission for everything. I know it's the cohort group, but it still makes me feel bad.

I hope she enjoys herself!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 318678
    Well, what sort of iced coffee do they serve in Spain? It's a bit sad that she has to ask permission for everything. I know it's the cohort group, but it still makes me feel bad.

I hope she enjoys herself!
    It's more like the iced mocha served here.

I'm being treated like some kind of tour guide. I can't totally relax because I know any second now there'll be another question or request or even complaint. Even Adrian said to me yesterday "oh god she's hopeless" Although she does get some redemption for riding Space Mountain.

Disney Studios today.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn, post: 318690
    Although she does get some redemption for riding Space Mountain. [
    Well that in itself is worth applauding.
    I could never in a million years get my DW to venture onto that ride with me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Jaysus, she rode Space Mountain?! I'm impressed.

So then? What sorts of things is she asking you, Miss Tour Guide?

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Everything. She needs permission to do anything. She can't do anything on her own. Even at the places where you can split up and go to different points, like the Fastpass machines she won't do that. Adrian has the patience of a saint but even he's getting strained at times.

Anything that is different from what she is used to is wrong. She can't accept that America is different but not wrong. Even the spoons were wrong today.

Steven is now a Padawan though after battling Darth Vader at the Jedi Training Academy. It was my best. And we met Wreck it Ralph too.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast