Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: June - pros and cons

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Claire, post: 318532
    So you think given their age this would be a better choice for them? They're in good health but the lower the crowds, heat etc the better. Another thing - apart from the food and wine festival, are there any other festivals worth noting?
    undoubtedly so! The only caveat I would mention is, if someone says "I really like to sunbathe" then December can be too mild for that. Not HUGELY so, but DW prefers May as she can pretty much lie by the pool any time of the day whereas a typical December won't be like that.

That aside, I find December to be great weather wise, much less showery, much less humidity, less crowded by a LONG way at Disney and of course, all the Christmas decorations and celebrations are there

The food&wine is perhaps the best festival. I prefer it to the garden one BUT even f&w isnt what it once was... there's the mickeys christmas party in dec which I still like
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    December is absolutely the better choice over June. June sees the beginning of hurricane season and the humidity is really noticeable. It can rain mercilessly, and often does for days on end (think monsoon). For anyone not used to the high temperatures, the humidity (which makes everything feel hotter) and the storms, then choose the first two weeks in December.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Airdrie, North Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like
    BEEN IN JUNE NO PROBLEM NOW I PREFER SEPTEMBER BUT IT DEPENDS ON YOUR CIRCUMSTANCES

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Life is a journey not a destination"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12