Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I am STRESSED!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok so I just spoke to the passport office and they have said they have wrote to the person who signed the kids passport forms for extra details. He signed mine and I have had mine back already. I need them back within the next 15 days to do the esta forms. I am at the point where I just want to cry!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok actually sat here crying because from what they just said to me they probably won't be back on time. They need a second approval from counter signatures for children's applications when they are under 11. They send a letter 2nd class so it probably won't be there until around Thursday then they won't allow me to upgrade the service to same day collection because the application is already in progress. I am absolutely devastated right now

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh no, that's just terrible

Try and remain positive and call back and ask to speak to a manager and see if they can do something for you. You will probably find that the clerks have to follow the rules, where as a manager might be able to do something to help you as it is extenuating circumstances.

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    I need to wait till he receives the letter. Right now I think I would pay what ever the costs to get it back on time. At least we didn't tell the kids we were going :(

Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking only positive thoughts for you right now that you can get this settled as quickly as possible hon xx

I know you must be on pins and needles right now :(

Post Thanks / Like
    Keeping everything crossed for you. What a horrible situation to be in :(

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks everyone. I am hoping that if we get the letter in the next couple of days it will go through. We have decided to do our esta now because knowing our luck with this trip we will have to go for an interview. I am just praying for some good luck now, it has been such a hard couple of years I really think the kids deserved this and the thought if it being taken away for probably that sake of 1 or 2 days breaks my heart

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tishypops, post: 318601
    Ok actually sat here crying because from what they just said to me they probably won't be back on time. They need a second approval from counter signatures for children's applications when they are under 11. They send a letter 2nd class so it probably won't be there until around Thursday then they won't allow me to upgrade the service to same day collection because the application is already in progress. I am absolutely devastated right now
    Oh no how awful. I've never heard of that before, my ex signed passports for children and has never been contacted for a second approval? I hope they get moving quickly, you must be at your wits end.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have just had a text to say he has received the letter. I am hoping to get it all sorted in the morning and then sent next day delivery.

Post Thanks / Like
    Brilliant news, its all going to work out and you will be surprising your little ones just like you planned

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast