Thread: Ddp offer end date?

Post Thanks / Like
    It's me again,
    Im now panicking that if I don't book my disney hotel soon I'm going to miss the free dining offer, I'm really waiting for my son to go back to school as I need to get permission from the school to take him out for 2.weeks in oct 14.
    Does anyone know when the offer is likely to run out?

thanks

1999- Orlando villa holiday
    2000- Orlando villa holiday and married at lake toho.
    2011 - animal kingdom lodge club, first trip for our son age 3
    2014-planning stages.

Post Thanks / Like
    It looks like you have until the 5th November 2013 to book, I got this off the Disney site:

Offer is available for bookings made between 2 July 2013 - 05 November 2013 for selected arrivals between 1 January - 8 April 2014 and 27 April - 30 Nov 2014 inclusive. Stays are subject to room and flight availability. Eligibility for the Disney Free Dining promotion requires a minimum length of stay of five consecutive nights, and a maximum of 21 consecutive nights at the same participating Disney Resort Hotel. A Disney Dining Plan must be selected for all members of the party travelling who are aged 3 and over at time of travel and for the full duration of their stay. Children aged 3-9 (at time of visit) must order from the children's menu where available. Disney Dining Plans are not valid for children under 3 years. Offer is only available if a package including accommodation at a Walt Disney World Moderate Resort, Disney Deluxe Resort or selected Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts, plus Disney Tickets for the whole party and a Disney Dining Plan is booked together. Gratuities are not included. The number and type of rooms allocated to this offer are limited.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for that, I though this was the case but I'm just panicking, I really want to book it ASAP, but I really need to wait for the school.

1999- Orlando villa holiday
    2000- Orlando villa holiday and married at lake toho.
    2011 - animal kingdom lodge club, first trip for our son age 3
    2014-planning stages.

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't think they're allowed to authorise leave anymore, unless its exceptional circumstances