Thread: watching fireworks from resort?

Post Thanks / Like
    Does anyone know which resorts you can see the wishes fireworks from? I imagine the grand floridian but its a bit costly

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, one of the best free places to see Wishes from is CR 535. It runs parallel to the MK, and while you can't see the MK from there you have a great view of the fireworks!!

I would guess that the Poly beach, Contemporary, Wilderness Lodge (beach too) Fort Wilderness... all offer a pretty good view.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Remember that you don`t have to be staying at any resort in order to watch the fireworks.
    You get a great view from the GF as you say. Our preferred spot is on the boat deck adjacent to Narcoosee`s.

Post Thanks / Like
    I LoVe Narcosse's and I agree with Slowhand . Terry, stop it , I'm not at Narcosse's either . Thats two we have to hit . LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    The poly has great views from the beach, and you don't have to stay there to go down and watch them!
    Julie
    May, 1998 - Quality Inn, I-Drive; July, 1999 - Boardwalk Inn; March, 2000 - DL, California - Off-site; November, 2001 - Wilderness Lodge; July, 2002, 2003, 2004 - DLP, Hotel New York; Nov/Dec 2006 - Polynesian; July 2007 - DLP, Hotel New York; Dec 2008 - Polynesian!