Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Almost time to Leave

Post Thanks / Like
    The time has finally come, tomorrow we drive to Gatwick for our flight which leaves on Friday :)

I haven't been around much because just about everything that can go wrong, has gone wrong.

Chris' dad had a heart attack just over a week ago and so we weren't sure if we were going to be able to go away. Thankfully he seems to have made a full recovery, he's a little grumpy, but he seems fine and they have told us to go away. As you can imagine, we are very happy that we are able to go

I am sad to say that the injections have started to wear off already it is still not as bad, but I am back on 2 sticks, so it doesn't look like I will be walking down Main Street holding Chris' had :(

To top it all, I have been to the dentist twice today, I have an abscess under one of my teeth. First of all, the dentist said the only option was to extract it, I wasn't happy but the pain was terrible. Anyway, I went back this afternoon and he said he couldn't do an extraction because I am flying on Friday. It's an upper tooth and they are concerned because of my sinuses so all they have given me is some antibiotics. Fingers crossed they work

Well after all the doom and gloom of the news :) now for the best part :D

I am almost packed, one case is finished and the other one will be finished tomorrow morning. I've checked and double checked all my documents and made sure I have our passports - Chris thinks I mad

Is it time to get excited yet

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    Geez Wendy. What a rough week it has been for you all. I hope that Chris's Dad continues to improve and that your health remains stable during your visit. I hope in particular that your tooth is OK. Safe journey and have a wonderful holiday.

Mags

Airdrie, North Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like
    So sorry to hear of your problems have good trip and a magical holiday

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Life is a journey not a destination"

Post Thanks / Like
    Omgoodness what is it with the run up to trips this year? Really glad to hear your DFIL is doing well and fingers crossed these anti biopics will kick in soon xx

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Wendy, what a time of it you've had So glad for you that you can still go. I especially hope your knee is easier than you expect it to be. Have a lovely time, you deserve it xxx

Post Thanks / Like
    Goodness, a tough time for you guys. Hopefully a month of Florida sunshine will do you the world of good :)

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry to hear about your tooth and Chris' dad sweetie. Hope you have a good flight and that the antibiotics work.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Hopefully all the bad things have now happened and all good things will happen from now on. Have a brilliant time and hope everything is fine

DLP The Disneyland Hotel
    1998 Wilderness Lodge
    1999 Off site
    2000 Caribbean Beach
    2001 Coronado Springs
    2003 Beach Club
    2005 Beach Club
    2007 Beach Club
    2009 Beach Club
    2012 Beach Club
    2014 Beach Club Concierge

Post Thanks / Like
    Have a truly amazing holiday Wendy, and hopefully that Florida sunshine may give some relief for your leg issues.

Go easy on the rock cakes though.

Post Thanks / Like
    Have an amazing trip Wendy!

We'll wave as we pass by a week from tomorrow on our way to Port Canaveral.

Tom (... hope everything stops hurting for you!)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast