Thread: Any photos from the Disney halloween party?

Post Thanks / Like
    I've always wanted to go to the Halloween party but never got there because it doesn't line up with our dates I wonder does anything have any comments or photos from the party?

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, unfortunately I don't have any photos, but I can say the one time we went it was a fabulous time! The parade is the very best! (And I'm not really a parade person). We had a grand time collecting too many sweets, and going on all the attractions. The costumes on the children and some adults were fun to see. It's definitely worth going to.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    No photos or stories as of yet, but later this month we will be going for the first time to the Halloween Party, and I promise to take lots of pictures!

There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate's loot on Treasure Island. -- Walter Elias Disney

Post Thanks / Like
    The Halloween party is my favorite! It is so much fun and definitely worth the money.

Post Thanks / Like
    I promise lots of pictures as soon as I have been on the 17th!!!!