Thread: Whats new in the Magic Kingdom

Post Thanks / Like
    I've searched and searched but I can't find a clear idea of what's been added to the magic kingdom other than a be our guest restaurant??
    What else has been added in that new section please? o_O

Post Thanks / Like
    New Fantasyland is broken up into two mini-sections--The Enchanted Forest and Storybook Circus. The BOG restaurant is in the Enchanted Forest section, as well as Enchanted Tales with Belle (an interactive story-telling experience with an actual Belle face character and a trip through Maurice's cottage), Gaston's Tavern (a QS eating area and there is also apparently a Gaston meet & greet in the front), Under the Sea ~ Journey of the Little Mermaid (a dark ride based on the story of the Little Mermaid), and Ariel's Grotto (an "underwater" meet & greet area for Ariel--sort of a reworking of the old one). Sometime in 2014 they will also open the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train ride, which seems like a miniature coaster. And the Princess Fairytale Hall meet & greet area is supposed to be opening very soon, I hear. In Storybook Circus there is a reworking of Goofy's Barnstormer rollercoaster, a reworking of Dumbo the Flying Elephant (with two sets of elephants that go at once, to accommodate more people, as well as an all-new interactive queue), Casey Jr. Splash 'N Soak Station (a train-themed water fun area), Pete's Silly Sideshow (a meet & greet area with Donald, Goofy, Minnie, and Daisy in circus costumes), and the new Fantasyland Station for the railroad. There are, of course, also, several new shops! And a Rapunzel-themed bathroom area.

There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate's loot on Treasure Island. -- Walter Elias Disney