Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone done the wild africa trek?

Post Thanks / Like
    Absolutely, they asked me if I had any allergies when I checked in. I'd also mention it when booking, just to be on the safe side

Post Thanks / Like
    wow this sounds great Id love to see some photos, still worried about those bridges though

Post Thanks / Like
    Seriously, the bridges are fine. If it was a real problem for you I wonder if they'd walk you round. They were very specific asking anyone if they thought they'd have a problem with the bridges.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok, have tried uploading photos from my laptop but am struggling as the size is too big.....it resizes on Tapatalk for me. Can someone help??

Post Thanks / Like
    I've followed the instructions in the photo upload thread, but it's not giving me the option to attach as a thumbnail.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by buzzchamp, post: 319701, member: 722
    wow this sounds great Id love to see some photos, still worried about those bridges though
    There are nets under the bridges and you are attached to a safety cord (according to my son).

"Always take a banana to a party." :banana1:

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by uscwest, post: 319681, member: 151
    Hmm, can you tell them about food allergies for the Bento Box? Donna doesn't do ANY seafood or fish.
    I would assume so John...Disney is always willing to make adjustments...perhaps she could have extra hummus or chicken salad. I loved the shrimp (and got to eat my niece's 2 pieces and Jordan's as well...lol), but did not care at all for the salmon pinwheel (and I do normally like salmon) but the jicama slaw under the salmon was very nice.

"Always take a banana to a party." :banana1:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12