Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: sad about not going back for ages

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    21
    Post Thanks / Like
    Does anyone else feel sad that they cant go back for so long. I love reading about disney but then it makes me wish I could go back sooner :(

    We feel like booking somewhere now but we know really that we cant afford it

    Im just glad we can talk about nondisney things here too or I'd have gone mad by now

    is there a record for the longest countdown to a trip on this forum?

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    North East England
    Posts
    13,372
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by janetm, post: 36613
    Does anyone else feel sad that they cant go back for so long. I love reading about disney but then it makes me wish I could go back sooner :(

    We feel like booking somewhere now but we know really that we cant afford it

    Im just glad we can talk about nondisney things here too or I'd have gone mad by now

    is there a record for the longest countdown to a trip on this forum?
    well, i know ukwdwnut had a long countdown
    Any ideas as to when you might get back to WDW janet?
    When was your last trip?

  3. #3
    Senior Member MystikPiglit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Norfolk.
    Posts
    6,474
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by janetm, post: 36613
    Does anyone else feel sad that they cant go back for so long. I love reading about disney but then it makes me wish I could go back sooner :(
    I feel just the same. We can't return before autumn 2010 and it's already been 2 years since our last trip. :sigh;
    Every now and then I look at the WDW website to check the prices and dream for a little while....l:rolleyes008:
    [CENTER]







  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Arizona, USA
    Posts
    2,940
    Post Thanks / Like
    If my December WDW materializes, I will have at least two years until my next visit, barring winning the lottery! Since I rarely play the lottery, the chances are even less than poor for that!

    If December fizzles, it will be three or more years until my next WDW visit. :sigh;

    As much as I enjoy WDW, there are time when there are other priorities. :sigh;


  5. #5
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Staffordshire U.K.
    Posts
    5,837
    Post Thanks / Like
    One thing about not visiting for a while is that there are bound to be new things to see and do on your next visit.
    I know it`s not much consolation but at least it gives you something more to look forward to for your next trip.





  6. #6
    Administrator Wendy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    In Neverland
    Posts
    21,320
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Taja, post: 36636
    If my December WDW materializes, I will have at least two years until my next visit, barring winning the lottery! Since I rarely play the lottery, the chances are even less than poor for that!

    If December fizzles, it will be three or more years until my next WDW visit. :sigh;

    As much as I enjoy WDW, there are time when there are other priorities. :sigh;

    When are you hoping to go in December Taja?









    If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne



    A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    1,911
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lemme see.....I've got this countdown...but I think my last one was just a wee bit longer.
    One great pair of shoes can change your life.~~Cinderella
    Be the kind of Woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says " ! She's up!!"




    :muahaha:

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    15,476
    Post Thanks / Like
    yes............sniff















  9. #9
    Senior Member MystikPiglit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Norfolk.
    Posts
    6,474
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowhand, post: 36699
    One thing about not visiting for a while is that there are bound to be new things to see and do on your next visit.
    I know it`s not much consolation but at least it gives you something more to look forward to for your next trip.

    That's a very good point. :p015:It will be nice to see some new things. :)
    [CENTER]







  10. #10
    Administrator Tink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    15 minutes (or so) North of WDW
    Posts
    27,871
    Post Thanks / Like
    Truly, something that is enjoyed on a less frequent basis, is usually enjoyed so much more!

    I keep telling myself that about Ireland. I cannot go there near as often as I would like, so I'm really going to enjoy myself the next time I return, eh?






    Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

    "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •