Thread: Getting from Sanford

Post Thanks / Like
    After all if the money I wasted last time in sunpass I will not do it again. Now I am panicking though. Does anyone know how much each toll costs from Sanford to wdw? Or do you think it is worth just driving over to the I4 and going down that way?

Post Thanks / Like
    There`s no need to panic !!!!
    You could get to WDW via the I-4, however the tolls won`t break the bank.
    It`s quite a while since I drove to Sanford but the tolls will only cost a few $$`s in total......it`s quite a pleasant drive too.

Post Thanks / Like
    Not worried about the cost more worried that I wouldn't have the right money because we will be obviously flying in from the UK so I don't have all denominations handy strait away

Post Thanks / Like
    The tolls were manned the last time that I used them and if they still are, then assuming your dollar bills are smaller than $20 you`ll be fine.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowhand, post: 319761, member: 163
    The tolls were manned the last time that I used them and if they still are, then assuming your dollar bills are smaller than $20 you`ll be fine.
    Ahhhhh brilliant, I was worried they were not manned :0)

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Using Terry's link I figured $8.00 in tolls. I have a Sun Pass so I don't really pay attention to manned vs. unmanned, but if I remember correctly neither of the Disney exits are manned so you may want to try and pick up a few $$ worth of quarters at the airport.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by uscwest, post: 319764, member: 151
    Using Terry's link I figured $8.00 in tolls. I have a Sun Pass so I don't really pay attention to manned vs. unmanned, but if I remember correctly neither of the Disney exits are manned so you may want to try and pick up a few $$ worth of quarters at the airport.
    That's what I thought.