Thread: HARD ROCK CAFE AND

Airdrie, North Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like
    Went to HARD ROCK CAFE the place was jumping worth a visit just to see the memorabilia alone and check out the ceiling

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Life is a journey not a destination"

Post Thanks / Like
    So good that you are having a great time! I've never been in that Hard Rock. May have to check it out sometime!
    Life is fragile. Each day really does matter. Live, live, live! Remember to love and let love, too.

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Only been there once...it was pretty cool to be sure. Hope you are having a great time.

Post Thanks / Like
    This reminds me of the time we went to the HRC near to Universal MANY years ago with some friends.
    For some strange reason [probably because of the background noise...or my English accent ] the girl at the podium kept on asking me for my name. After repeating it several times with no luck, I then said to her "Change it to Eric Clapton" !
    Sure enough, when a table was ready, Eric`s name came out over the tannoy and we took our seats by a table with more than a few sideways glances from our fellow diners.

Post Thanks / Like
    She could understand you to say Eric Clapton but not T.... V.....! Sheesh! But that is a good one. Friends of my parents named their son Gregory Peck.
    Life is fragile. Each day really does matter. Live, live, live! Remember to love and let love, too.

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle