Thread: Do you take a big camera to disney?

Post Thanks / Like
    Question to everyone, do you still take a large slr with you or do you just use a compact or even your phone?

Post Thanks / Like
    Up until this year I have always taken my Nikon DSLR with me along with a separate lens, flash gun and other paraphanalia in my camera bag.
    This year however, I made do with a Canon compact camera and really appreciated the freedom it gave me with no longer having to lug the larger one around with me.
    Ok, the compact camera does not have all the features that my DSLR has, but for holiday photos it is excellent.

Post Thanks / Like
    Used to bring the DSLR until it broke a couple years ago. Since then it's just the smartphone or our sony point and shoot.

WDW = 39 visits since 1979
    DCL = 3 cruises since 2002

Upcoming Vacations:
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Dec 2014 [/COLOR]=
    WDW - Animal Kingdom Lodge - Grand Villa Savanna View
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Feb 2015[COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)] = DCL - 5 Night Western Caribbean on the Wonder - 20th Wedding Anniversary Celebration[/COLOR][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]April 2015[/COLOR] = WDW - Boardwalk Villas[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Post Thanks / Like
    We usually have a full compliment. DSIL has a Nikon SLR that they bring, my brother uses his iPhone all the time. My family brings a Sony video cam (mid sized, not the super small ones....gulp it is an HD 8mm tape one) my wife has a nice small Nikon P&S with a touch screen on the back and I have my trusty Fuji with a decent long lens)...we are like the paparazzi hitting WDW.

Post Thanks / Like
    Donna used to carry her larger Nikon but now carries more of a compact camera.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix