Thread: Best way to see osbourne lights at disney studios?

Post Thanks / Like
    I really want to make sure we see the osbourne lights this year but when we tried a few years ago it seemed to have changed from the houses to one big area

Whats the best way to see them? can you walk around or is it just stand in the main square or something

Do they still do the angel glasses?

Post Thanks / Like
    We LOVE the Osbourne spectacle! Since we normally go right around the holidays it wouldn't be right to go to DHS without seeing them. We just love to walk around the NY city scape and wait for the snow to fall. It is so cool.

Post Thanks / Like
    While the Osbourne lights are still a sight to see I am one of those who misses the houses in the back lot. They are all jammed into NY Street and that general vicinity now. In fact some of them are up all year, but just not turned on. We haven't been down during the Christmas season in a few years but the last time we were there I don't recall seeing the Angel Glasses.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    John that was cool to see the houses on the backlot tour done but the snow falling makes up for it in my opinion.

Post Thanks / Like
    But the snow has always been there Skip. At least every time we went down.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Although I enjoy the current iteration; I, too, miss the lights being along the backlot neighborhood. I do however LOVE the music synchronization.

Yes, you can simply wander through, though over the past few years it has become EXTREMELY popular, so it's more like...well, not exactly a wander ;)

Sadly, they don't offer the holographic glasses anymore, but when we went in December 2011 we ordered a few pairs on Amazon and took them with us! (http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_no...phic%20glasses)

[ATTACH=full]15985[/ATTACH]
    (still feeling a bit nostalgic)
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    Don't go on a Saturday night! It was absolutely awful and at one point I was really scared that we would be crushed. I do prefer it how they used to do it too.