Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whats the best tablet? which do you have?

Post Thanks / Like
    Im looking for a tablet. At the moment I just have a kindle which is nice but I want to do more so thinking of the ipad but then ipad or ipad mini? What about the google ones?

Post Thanks / Like
    I have an iPad, which is provided by work, and also a Samsung one. I prefer the iPad, but the Samsung can't be beaten for price :D

Post Thanks / Like
    I probably have 'em all and started with the full size ipad but never use it now I have an ipad mini
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    iPad, I have the 3rd gen and Jon has my 1st gen one. I have no complaints and no desire to change. I do wonder whether to have a mini next time I replace it as it would fit better in a handbag. I have the wifi version, we currently have a mifi for travelling so we can all log on at the moment but the contract is coming to an end soon and I'm swapping to a contract that allows tethering from my iPhone instead.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have an iPad mini. It was a birthday gift. LOVE this little machine!!! Can't imagine how I got along with out it. :)

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 320282, member: 43
    I have an iPad mini. It was a birthday gift. LOVE this little machine!!! Can't imagine how I got along with out it. :)
    Im never without mine! really great size, I havent missed the larger one at all
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    It really does seem to be the perfect size. I've never had a larger one, so truly don't have anything to compare, but LOVE this size. It fits nicely in my work bag, and sits quite well on my desk during the work day.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Google Nexus 7

Post Thanks / Like
    I have an iPad first gen and I love it! When I upgrade I'll probably stay with the full size though because I use it a lot as an e-reader too.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorothy, post: 320409, member: 44
    I have an iPad first gen and I love it! When I upgrade I'll probably stay with the full size though because I use it a lot as an e-reader too.
    Hi Dorothy! So nice to see you here. Hope all is well with you and your family.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast