Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who do you use to deliver..

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the link, Brit. But it's still showing Dasani as an in store only option. I just went with Garden Grocer because I just want to be done with it. Maybe I'll try again next trip.

"Always take a banana to a party." :banana1:

Post Thanks / Like
    I had to shift gears for camping, but I wasn't able to get this to work either. I have some time, so I will try and get it settled.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Figment, post: 321969, member: 91
    Thanks for the link, Brit. But it's still showing Dasani as an in store only option. I just went with Garden Grocer because I just want to be done with it. Maybe I'll try again next trip.

I got the Walmart brand water, that was definitely available in December! maybe they stopped it because it's too heavy

Post Thanks / Like
    It seems they are shipping sometimes. I had the sane issue with cat litter 2 weeks ago. They weren't shipping. And now they are again

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Britchick, post: 321979, member: 39
    I got the Walmart brand water, that was definitely available in December! maybe they stopped it because it's too heavy
    Certainly never thought you were lying about it. Just wondered if you had some kind of secret for making it work, or if not, let people know that as of right now...it's not an option.

"Always take a banana to a party." :banana1:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12