Thread: What reminds you of Florida?

Post Thanks / Like
    When you get back from holiday what reminds you of florida?

For us we have a lot of Disney ornaments and calendars round the house and even in the car

Post Thanks / Like
    Following our trip to the Keys this year, we now have a large photo on our bedroom wall of the beach and swaying palm trees taken at the resort we normally stay at.
    It will be great to wake up to this in the depths of winter, wishing we were there!
    One of our bedrooms is also beginning to look like the Disney store as my DW used to bring back a plush Disney character every time we visited WDW. These critters are now spread out over two single beds in one of the spare bedrooms.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowhand, post: 320453, member: 163
    Following our trip to the Keys this year, we now have a large photo on our bedroom wall of the beach and swaying palm trees taken at the resort we normally stay at.
    Where do you usually stay?

WDW = 39 visits since 1979
    DCL = 3 cruises since 2002

Upcoming Vacations:
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Dec 2014 [/COLOR]=
    WDW - Animal Kingdom Lodge - Grand Villa Savanna View
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Feb 2015[COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)] = DCL - 5 Night Western Caribbean on the Wonder - 20th Wedding Anniversary Celebration[/COLOR][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]April 2015[/COLOR] = WDW - Boardwalk Villas[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jojo, post: 320432, member: 1032
    When you get back from holiday what reminds you of florida?

For us we have a lot of Disney ornaments and calendars round the house and even in the car
    For the past 7 years we just look out our window. :D

Before we moved to Florida though, we had a "Disney" room and in our master bedroom we had photos of birds of Florida we have taken over the years.

Upcoming Vacations:
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Feb 2015[COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)] = DCL - 5 Night Western Caribbean on the Wonder - 20th Wedding Anniversary Celebration[/COLOR][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]April 2015[/COLOR] = WDW - Boardwalk Villas[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyFreak, post: 320459, member: 1147
    Where do you usually stay?
    We have stayed at the Cheeca Lodge on 3 of our trips.
    I like the location because it is in Islamorada which is roughly mid way along the Keys so getting to either Key West or Key Largo isn`t too much of a hike.
    It is a tad pricy compared with some of the budget places but it has excellent facilities and restaurants etc.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowhand, post: 320468, member: 163
    We have stayed at the Cheeca Lodge on 3 of our trips.
    I like the location because it is in Islamorada which is roughly mid way along the Keys so getting to either Key West or Key Largo isn`t too much of a hike.
    It is a tad pricy compared with some of the budget places but it has excellent facilities and restaurants etc.
    Thanks. I was just curious since this will be only our 2nd trip to Key West where we have actually stayed on the island. Our 1st time we stayed at a wonderful B&B and this time we are staying with an exchange of our timeshare.

Upcoming Vacations: