Thread: Are you ready for a Harry Potter spinoff?

Post Thanks / Like
    The studio is planning a film series that will once again be set in the world of witches and wizards, and is inspired by Harry Potter’s Hogwarts textbook “Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them.”

Rowling will write the screenplay for “Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them,” which Warner Bros. says will be the first movie of a new franchise.

In place of a certain bespectacled boy wizard, the series will center on the textbook’s author, Newt Scamander. The film is neither a prequel nor a sequel to the Harry Potter series, but an extension of the wizarding world, Rowling said in a statement. In place of Hogwarts, there will be notable differences in geography.

“The laws and customs of the hidden magical society will be familiar to anyone who has read the Harry Potter books or seen the films, but Newt’s story will start in New York, seventy years before Harry’s gets underway,” Rowling said in a statement.
    Read the whole article here..... http://www.chicagotribune.com/entert...tm_content=url

WDW = 39 visits since 1979
    DCL = 3 cruises since 2002

Upcoming Vacations:
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Dec 2014 [/COLOR]=
    WDW - Animal Kingdom Lodge - Grand Villa Savanna View
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Feb 2015[COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)] = DCL - 5 Night Western Caribbean on the Wonder - 20th Wedding Anniversary Celebration[/COLOR][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]April 2015[/COLOR] = WDW - Boardwalk Villas[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Post Thanks / Like
    I saw this and I think it just might be okay with all the CGI stuff they have now. Although if they put that stupid chick from Twilight in it and her horrible acting, I won't be going to see it!!