Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How do you spend your Last Disney Day?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi just wondering how people spend their last day? Our last couple of times we have checked our luggage in at DTD & stayed there until its time to go back to the Airport. Trying to think of other ways we could spend our last few hours of our holiday!

Post Thanks / Like
    We went to Gatorland, then went for food at TGI Fridays

Post Thanks / Like
    Last swim in villa pool, check in at DTD, breakfast at Perkins at The Crossroads, drive back to DTD and park at Westside, catch the boat across to the Marketplace, stroll back round to Westside and spend the last few hours in Disney Quest. Then sulk all the way back to the airport.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well I usually pout a lot LOL.

We also like to do the ride the monorail thing to get a last look at everything and maybe do a bit of shopping at the gift shops.

Post Thanks / Like
    We usually go to Magic Kingdom but we decided not to this year as magical express was picking us up just after lunch. So we had a nice leisurely morning around the resort. In retrospect this was a good idea. Usually when we go to MK we get all upset and rush around trying to do a gazillion things in a couple of hours. Never a good thing. This year we did MK on the last full day, which was much better. Think we'll be doing the same in the future.

Airdrie, North Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't do very much on last day after I check out of hotel take cases and weigh them at publix and then PERKINS for breakfast and off to airport and relax in the ROYAL Palm lounge till flight called

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Life is a journey not a destination"

Post Thanks / Like
    Usually check in at DTD then head to Animal Kingdom or SeaWorld until around 3.30pm when we leave for the airport

Post Thanks / Like
    Breakfast at the resort and then shopping at Downtown Disney. Only once have we gone into one of the parks on the last day.

WDW = 39 visits since 1979
    DCL = 3 cruises since 2002

Upcoming Vacations:
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Dec 2014 [/COLOR]=
    WDW - Animal Kingdom Lodge - Grand Villa Savanna View
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Feb 2015[COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)] = DCL - 5 Night Western Caribbean on the Wonder - 20th Wedding Anniversary Celebration[/COLOR][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]April 2015[/COLOR] = WDW - Boardwalk Villas[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Post Thanks / Like
    The 'Skips and DB's Family usually check out, then spend the day in the resort around the pool. We check the bags at the baggage station save a change from pool clothes. We usually try to fly out as late in the evening as possible and get the late transfer/magical express thingy as late as possible as well. I can recall having a wonderful half day plus lunch at PORFQ.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm sure my last day this year will be spent crying in a corner muttering "you can't make me go!" Lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast