Thread: Orlando international airport

Post Thanks / Like
    There are hardly any shops in the bit where the virgin flights fly back from is it terminal 2 ?

but there are loads in the other side :/ is it possible to go through security and then go to 1 or go to 1 and do the shops then go to 2?

Post Thanks / Like
    If you have been through security you can go back to the main airport if you want to, but you will then need to line up and go through security again.

I would have thought it was better to stay in the main airport and go over to departures later if you want to spend time shopping.

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ive never really thought about doing that as I normally cant relax until I'm through security and sitting by the gate but yeah it's a good point. I do remember there being a load of shops by a long travellator thing, perhaps that was terminal a mmmm
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    I really can't say too much about MCO and their shops. I've never flown out of their internationally, but my experience with international travel is that there are normally lots of stores on the other side of security. I'm surprised MCO doesn't have that.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    The best shops in MCO are in the main terminal. They are set up that way so people can go in and shop, without having to fly! It's a bit of a mall, kind of. :D If you want to shop in the stores that are before security, then yes, do that before passing through. You never know when security will get backed up, so going through twice wouldn't be my favorite thing to do.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle