Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: New Dining plan exchange options

Post Thanks / Like
    They offered this last time we were there on free dining as well though I think at the time, they offered pins or a lanyard of some sort...

We don't typically use our snack credits either unless its during the F&W Festival...then we make SIGNIFICANT use of them

Post Thanks / Like
    We always end up with a boatload of snack credits left too. We usually raid the food court and get rice krispie treats to take home.

Post Thanks / Like
    Last year, the kids and I went to Goofy's Candy Kitchen (right name?) and spent all of out left over snack credits there...quite nearly missed our plane doing so, too!

Post Thanks / Like
    I think we'll make good use of the snack credits this time...:p
    Krista

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] But there's this one particular harbor..sheltered from the wind...where the children play on the shore each day and all are safe within...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinker, post: 37249
    Well of course ... thats how it should be .
    Any idea on the date of your bday party at the castle ?

I'd ideally like it to be our last night on 30th August. :p015:

Post Thanks / Like
    We ended up with a number of QS credits as well as a few snack credits. There was no formal structure for redeeming unused credits in 2006--it varied from place to place. The food court manager at Pop Century gave us a couple of options--and we bought a ton of Rice Krispies treats for Leu to take home to everyone!

Post Thanks / Like
    IMO, this is in response to the tons of people that sign up for the Dining Plan..free or not...and have no idea that they MUST make ADRs if they want to eat at a TS restaurant. Those people probably raised Holy Heck having tons of TS credits and no where to use them.

Disney needs to educate their guests more...without prior experience or knowledge of a board such as this one...I'll bet there are many, many unhappy campers with no where to turn.

We will never purchase the DDP and if we weren't already wanting to go during the time it is offered free, I wouldn't rearrange my trip *just* to get it. However, it is a wonderful way for many families (including ours) to experience the nicer places that we could otherwise not afford. On our previous trips before free dining, we had one or two buffet meals and then would do everything else CS...I would even buy the old Quick and Casual vouchers to help with that.

"Always take a banana to a party." :banana1:

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh I miss those vouchers. They were awesome!

Post Thanks / Like
    OHHHHHHHHHH so do I!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizneyblonde, post: 37529
    I'd ideally like it to be our last night on 30th August. :p015:
    Oh, that would be perfect . Jim and I are doing the cruise (hopefully) on the 19th of September . So, he probably won't come with me, but I can fly down, rent a car, drive in for five nights and then go to our friends house until Jim flies down . Do the cruise and go back to WDW .

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast