Thread: Something you don`t see everyday!

Post Thanks / Like
    There I was yesterday morning, working on my car in the garage when I noticed loads of folks parking their cars on the grass verge outside our house and loads of folks were standing there looking towards the road.
    This was followed by numerous police motorcycles dashing past our house with their sirens wailing.
    At this I had to out to see what was going on, only to see even more folks on the opposite side of the road, many of whom has banners saying "Wiggo" !
    Soon afterwards the Round Britain cycle race passed by, although I didn`t manage to get a shot of Bradley. :(

The odd thing was that it was all over in 20 seconds or so, after which the crowds dispersed and normality returned to my neighbourhood!

[ATTACH=full]16045[/ATTACH]
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow!!! You were lucky to catch it at all!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Cool! I mentioned the other day that I'd like to get a bike. My DW just laughed.

Tom ( ... it's the uphill bits that get you!)