Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's Official! The "I'm Turning 40 NOT Getting Married for Goodness Sake" Pre-trip Report FINALE

Post Thanks / Like
    [ATTACH=full]16073[/ATTACH]
    This is so very accurate today! We typically leave on the weekend, so often our last night is a mad rush to pack, do laundry, tidy the house, and try our level best not to throttle one another in the stress of it all. This time, as we are leaving on Tuesday, I had all weekend to pack and putter...and I swear I'm sat here thinking I've forgotten something monumental. You know, like we're going to arrive and not have a hotel room. Or a seat on the plane. But, as good fortune (and a good travel agent) would have it, we are checked in on the flight (and all sat together even!) and checked in at the hotel (requested a "large balcony") so I figure as long as I arrive with a few pairs of knickers I can wing the rest :)

I've got a cold. I KNEW I was going to get a cold, because every single body I encountered last week was either sneezing on me, wiping their nose, or coughing in my general direction. I've been taking zinc and Vitamin C in such high quantities that I'm starting to smell like the citrus groves on Soarin'. I've also forced everyone in the house to take it as well. Fingers crossed it doesn't stay and moves along to the next unsuspecting traveler.

We are taking more luggage than ever before, and I swear I still don't think I packed any shirts. I did bring a corkscrew though. I have my eye on a nice bottle from AKL that I'd like to bring back to the room and drink on the balcony...if I can only remember the name of it.

I'll stop rambling now...and go wander 'round the house to see if anything else needs to find its way into my cases.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    Safe travels, have a fab trip!
    [CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    Don't worry about bringing something to keep you warm the temperatures are still quite high.

See you soon :)

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    Very jealous!!! Have a fantastic trip, double check those passports and money are there.
    The things I tend to forget are camera and hairbrush :)
    Safe journey

Post Thanks / Like
    I know you have a room at the inn!! Lol

I think you should drink lots of orange juice and vodka to kill the nasty germs.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendy, post: 321532, member: 46
    Don't worry about bringing something to keep you warm the temperatures are still quite high.

See you soon :)
    Perhaps you could tell that to Baleigh who is INSISTENT that she bring her black jeans...

Post Thanks / Like
    Be sure to let me know what that nice little bottle is and how good.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Beccaberry, post: 321541, member: 61
    Perhaps you could tell that to Baleigh who is INSISTENT that she bring her black jeans...
    Oh I wouldn't think she will need those unless she thinks high 80s to low 90s is cold

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    I know that you're going to have a wonderful time !!

Post Thanks / Like
    So happy to know you have all arrived safely and that Andrew and Baleigh were doing the Shuttle Dance! :D Have an absolutely wonderful time. I know you will!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast