Thread: Fastpass+ and Magicbands

Post Thanks / Like
    We are WDW annual pass holders. We stay offsite. Can we use the Fastpass+ or Magicbands system?

I admit it has me stumped so any information on the above at all would be great ..... thank you

Post Thanks / Like
    The Magic Bands are being handed out to Annual Pass Holders now. Annual Pass Holders and Florida Residents will be given one band free, if it us lost or damaged you will need to replace it at your own cost.

Once you have the Magic Band then you will be able to make use of Fastpass+ it is not available at the moment any other way.

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Wendy
    Can I order one in advance or will they be handed to us on our next visit to a WDW park?
    I've heard that you can make your Fastpass returns well in advance but if you don't have the bands.....
    Maybe I'm picking this up wrong so forgive me if I'm talking jibberish!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Isafari, post: 321883, member: 28
    Thanks Wendy
    Can I order one in advance or will they be handed to us on our next visit to a WDW park?
    I've heard that you can make your Fastpass returns well in advance but if you don't have the bands.....
    Maybe I'm picking this up wrong so forgive me if I'm talking jibberish!
    You have to exchange your existing pass for the Band at any Guest Relations.

The Band works in conjunction with the Disney Experience App and is linked to your account.

Yes you can make Fastpass+ reservations well in advance but only if you have the Band and it is linked to your account.

The Bands have now had PhotoPass added to them as well, so instead if having a card, the photographer scans your Band.

Only Guests staying onsite will be able to use the Bands for making payments at the Resorts or the Parks.

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.