Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello from NY!

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, hello my long lost Disney friends! It's been a crazy 5 weeks. I drove 27 hours in 2 days! Rested over a weekend and then started my new job. I really like my new position and I get along really well with my coworkers. I JUST moved into an apartment as my first one fell through two weeks prior to when I was moving in! I was not pleased. I finally found another place but it's not ideal. There just isn't housing up here in this area of the country. I'm still waiting on my furniture, with the hopes it will be here on Friday! I miss you guys and hope to connect more when I get my computer. I would have checked in earlier but I didn't have the Internet.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Miss!!! You've arrived just in time for winter! I hope you had a chance to see some of the beautiful fall leaves. Sure do hope that the furniture arrives without incident.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome back Billie. Glad you've arrived safely. Sorry you didn't get the apartment you wanted but at least you are happy with the new position. Hope everything arrives safely.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Doc!

Good to hear from you! Get settled in, then come on back and sit a spell. We'll be here.

BTW - how'd Arthur do with the trip and the relocation.
    Bet he's gonna find snow "interesting".

Tom ( ... have a glass of cider.)

Post Thanks / Like
    Helloooo FD!!! Wow, youve moved, got a job and a new apartment since i last "heard" from you - congratulations!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Billie I've been wondering if everything was ok. I'm glad you've got somewhere to stay and I hope your furniture arrives.

Looking forward to seeing more of you when you are able

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm glad you have Internet again !!!

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    It's nice to be able to use my iPad, but I'll be glad to get my iMac up and running. Then I will really be around!

Post Thanks / Like
    Heya FD great to see you back! I really envy your adventures round the country although I'm sure you'd settle for some peace and routine right about now. Hope you get that iMac up asap :)
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Billie! Welcome back! The forum is a better place when you are in it. Hope you get settled in and we get to hear a lot more from you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast