Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Your every good wish is needed...

Post Thanks / Like
    I pray for peace for you all

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sending you hugs and good thoughts!
    Next trip - Bali! (March 2015)

Post Thanks / Like
    Keep us updated won't you, I'm thinking of you all its all so incredibly hard

Post Thanks / Like
    I will, Kate. Thank you.
    Sister has been readmitted to the Hospice inpatient unit. It is best for her to be there instead of a hotel (during the move). Also, it allows them the ability to give her the antibiotics that are needed to fight the UTI.

Herself insisted upon an air mattress for her, so that will help with the breakdown. I've heard from Herself this am, but only a "good morning." Not sure what interrupted her further communication.

I am just focusing on being grateful that Herself is with Sister. They need to be with each other and that is working out for them.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Tink my love, I continue to think of you all each day and wish for peace, cherished time and memories. You know my heart is with you all. xxx

Post Thanks / Like
    All my love and prayers to you and herself as well as the whole family.

Post Thanks / Like
    I woke up thinking of Sister today.

Nothing more to offer, other than I am thinking of each of you xx

Post Thanks / Like
    I pray for her comfort and for herself to have strength.

Post Thanks / Like
    Herself told me earlier today that Sister wants to be discharged and be with her family (who have moved into a vacation rental home until they can close on their new home). Amidst all this, Sister's family has had to move out of their home (it sold much quicker than expected). Herself and Sister's Eldest have been working like crazy people to get things packed, cleaned and moved out. They did have a moving company too.

Herself sounded exhausted today when we talked.

The granddaughter lost her first tooth and took it to show Sister last night. It's good that they have this "first" together. Heaven knows there will be precious few more chances for anything like that.

The UTI seems to have abated. If they can get Sister to drink water laced with cranberry juice they may be able to keep it at bay. However, she is having a terrible time keeping anything down.

They fear that she will have a pain crisis again because of it. :(

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    What a precious memory for granddaughter, I'm so pleased they were able to share this milestone.

As always Tink, special thoughts for you all. I know how heartbreaking it must be for you, being so far away xxx

Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast