Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Your every good wish is needed...

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm so very sorry. I will keep her in my prayers.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you, Johnie.

They've lost her IV line. They are bringing an ultrasound to try and find a vein. She's down to 90 pounds so she's very tiny. I suggested they do a cut down. It's more humane than poking, poking, poking. Humane. That's almost funny. Nothing humane about this at all.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    So, so sad and heart breaking for all concerned. Will say prayers for you all xx

Sandra
    Sandra

Post Thanks / Like
    OMG Tink. I can only try to imagine what you are both going through right now and words seem so futile at times like this.
    Sue and I are deeply sorry to hear this sad news, and there is little else to say right now apart from trying to give you some solace by knowing that we are all here for you and standing over your shoulders each step of the way.
    Please send our love to "herself"....and to you also of course.

Post Thanks / Like
    My bio was diagnosed with terminal cancer, there was nothing humane about what he had to go through, he told staff over and over again that an animal wouldn't be allowed to suffer the way that he was, and very sadly this is true.
    He was moved to a hospice where a few days later he lost his battle with this awful disease, he was 43. Heartbreaking.
    I'm keeping all of you in my thoughts Tink, I hope your dear sister in-law gets the care she so rightly deserves xxx

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Tink I can't even begin to imagine what you are both going through. I can only offer you all my love and hugs to you both. My thoughts are with you at this awful time.

DLP The Disneyland Hotel
    1998 Wilderness Lodge
    1999 Off site
    2000 Caribbean Beach
    2001 Coronado Springs
    2003 Beach Club
    2005 Beach Club
    2007 Beach Club
    2009 Beach Club
    2012 Beach Club
    2014 Beach Club Concierge

Post Thanks / Like
    All my prayers to the whole family with love to you and herself as well.

Post Thanks / Like
    Tink, all I have to offer is healing thoughts and hugs for you, herself and her dearest sister.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you all so very much.

It seems there has been a new determination. Sister was told months ago that she had one kidney "full of stones" and another one that needed a stent. She had the stent put in at the end of August.

The one "full of stones?" Herself was with the physician today when they looked at the scan films they did yesterday. It's a massive tumor. Seems as though the other doc was "wrong." He's the same one who told her back in May or so that her "lymph node appears to have blown up. See me in three months..."

I know medicine is extremely complex. I know that. I KNOW IT. But surely????

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow... no words :(

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast