Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 42

Thread: can you miss

  1. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    1,911
    Post Thanks / Like
    I agree...give it a shot :)
    One great pair of shoes can change your life.~~Cinderella
    Be the kind of Woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says " ! She's up!!"




    :muahaha:

  2. #32
    Administrator Tink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    15 minutes (or so) North of WDW
    Posts
    27,855
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tracy, you are a compassionate, and wonderful person. You've been hurt, and that makes you vulnerable. Be cautious, ok? Yeah, I know I sound like an old woman, (cause I am :D ) but do take it very carefully. This person seems like he must be nice, given that you are attracted to him, but if you've not met yet, just remember you could end up being disappointed in him!

    Take care now and focus on yourself! You are the one who matters here.






    Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

    "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

  3. #33
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    warks,uk
    Posts
    1,976
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 37188
    Tracy, you are a compassionate, and wonderful person. You've been hurt, and that makes you vulnerable. Be cautious, ok? Yeah, I know I sound like an old woman, (cause I am :D ) but do take it very carefully. This person seems like he must be nice, given that you are attracted to him, but if you've not met yet, just remember you could end up being disappointed in him!

    Take care now and focus on yourself! You are the one who matters here.

    he is very very nice tink i cant see myself being disappointed by him he is just soooooooo funny that words couldnt describe him
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  4. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,117
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 37188
    Tracy, you are a compassionate, and wonderful person. You've been hurt, and that makes you vulnerable. Be cautious, ok? Yeah, I know I sound like an old woman, (cause I am :D ) but do take it very carefully. This person seems like he must be nice, given that you are attracted to him, but if you've not met yet, just remember you could end up being disappointed in him!

    Take care now and focus on yourself! You are the one who matters here.

    Ditto on Tink`s post Tracy hun you take care
    Jacqui xxxxxxx

  5. #35
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    warks,uk
    Posts
    1,976
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazmine, post: 37212
    Ditto on Tink`s post Tracy hun you take care
    Jacqui xxxxxxx

    i'll be fine the time to worry about me was when i was with hubby
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  6. #36
    Administrator Tink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    15 minutes (or so) North of WDW
    Posts
    27,855
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wish you complete happiness.






    Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

    "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

  7. #37
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    warks,uk
    Posts
    1,976
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 37237
    I wish you complete happiness.

    thanks tink
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  8. #38
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    4,284
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh wow! I am not in the know here cos no one has told me... but I'm guessing an internet romance?

    I married my internet romance! I say this... Life is for living, even if you have been hurt in the past and I sure as all he** have.... you cannot let this stop you from grabbing life as it comes your way. That ship may not dock again for a while so hop on while it is there.... you may end up not liking the destination but if you don't hop on you willl never know will you? I found that if you sit at home NOTHING comes by and knocks on your door, you HAVE to make life happen for you, you have to go out there and face it and find it. Be cautious and be prepared to find that you cannot see annoying habits over the net.... Go grab that life girl! XXXXXXXXXXXXXX All the best wishes in the world to you X

  9. #39
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    warks,uk
    Posts
    1,976
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Crayola DeVille, post: 37288
    Oh wow! I am not in the know here cos no one has told me... but I'm guessing an internet romance?

    I married my internet romance! I say this... Life is for living, even if you have been hurt in the past and I sure as all he** have.... you cannot let this stop you from grabbing life as it comes your way. That ship may not dock again for a while so hop on while it is there.... you may end up not liking the destination but if you don't hop on you willl never know will you? I found that if you sit at home NOTHING comes by and knocks on your door, you HAVE to make life happen for you, you have to go out there and face it and find it. Be cautious and be prepared to find that you cannot see annoying habits over the net.... Go grab that life girl! XXXXXXXXXXXXXX All the best wishes in the world to you X

    thanks helly
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  10. #40
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    warks,uk
    Posts
    1,976
    Post Thanks / Like
    went to the pub today with the kids to meet up with friends to try and take my mind of things did it work ??? NOPE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •