Thread: Vera Bradley Disney Collection coming to Disney Parks Online Store!

Post Thanks / Like
    Vera Bradley Disney Collection handbags and accessories will be available to purchase online at the Disney Store from the 21st October. On that day Disney will be releasing the Just Mousing Around and Midnight With Mickey colors.

[ATTACH=full]16154[/ATTACH]
    The Disney Collection by Vera Bradley was created especially for Disney Theme Park Merchandise. This means the only places to find this collection is either at Disney Parks or on the Disney Parks online store starting this coming Monday. These and future colors won’t be offered at locations owned and operated by Vera Bradley, or via their online store.

[ATTACH=full]16155[/ATTACH]

This new color will be featured on other familiar and popular styles such as the hipster, backpack, large duffel, Smartphone wristlet and more.

You can buy themhere
    Attached Images Attached Images

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    I had to hunt to find the Mickey's :-)

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh stop this!!! I LOVE that one, too!!!! I carry mine with me every day :) I'm amazed by just how much it brightens up my day to look over from my desk and see it sitting there.

I had to hunt for the Mickey's, too!

Post Thanks / Like
    Isn't it "funny" how some objects can make us feel better by just looking at them. I have a small Tigger, a rainbow Mickey antennae topper, a glass shamrock and one little pod from a pussy willow on my desk. That little vignette keeps me calm... weird, huh? So I totally understand the power of the purse! :D

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.” ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I ordered the pink backpack for my fiancé's Christmas present. (Starting with my birthday a few weeks ago) we are buying gift for each other that relate to the wedding or honeymoon. While on the site I fell into the Disney trap and also bought her pajamas pants and a 2014 calendar.

December 23, 2012: First Visit. Day Trip to Magic Kingdom
    September 14-21, 2014: Honeymoon. Art of Animation, Little Mermaid Room
    Me[Daniel] DW to be [Katie]

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDanielOwens, post: 323298, member: 4930
    I ordered the pink backpack for my fiancé's Christmas present. (Starting with my birthday a few weeks ago) we are buying gift for each other that relate to the wedding or honeymoon. While on the site I fell into the Disney trap and also bought her pajamas pants and a 2014 calendar.
    It all came today!!! It was an amazing and even the box flaps had Disney Magic! I can't wait until Christmas!

December 23, 2012: First Visit. Day Trip to Magic Kingdom
    September 14-21, 2014: Honeymoon. Art of Animation, Little Mermaid Room
    Me[Daniel] DW to be [Katie]