Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Food and Wine Festival: Cities in the World

Post Thanks / Like
    I loved this little snippet...

"Bocuse says he's been asked by Hilton Hotels Corp. to open branches at a number of its properties. Because he impishly promises, "I will last another 20 years," that still leaves the "Lion of Lyon" plenty of time to keep spreading his gastronomic gospel to the masses."

Post Thanks / Like
    De Lion du Lyon! Exactly. The man is an institution. He just may last another 20 years!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    He certainly has that twinkle in his eye!!

So then, is Jerome his son? And I wonder how that event works? Or where it will be held? It sound INCREDIBLE!!! 450 DOLLARS, though? Ouch!

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know where it will be held, but I'm guessing the World Showcase Pavillion.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok, Tink...I have a question...*if* you had the disposable income, would you splash out for it? Or still not go on principle? (meaning, you think the cost is just ridiculous).

Post Thanks / Like
    To answer your question from my point of view Becca. You are darn tootin' I would splash out for it.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    lol...I think I would too, John :wink:

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia
    Post Thanks / Like
    me 3 if I had the cash to splash!
    Next trip - Bali! (March 2015)

Post Thanks / Like
    Becca, I don't have the money and I'm thinking about what I can cut to do it!

Oh, and to answer your question, Jerome is Paul's son by one of his two acknowledged mistresses. I never said I liked the man. I like the chef.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 38194
    Becca, I don't have the money and I'm thinking about what I can cut to do it!

Oh, and to answer your question, Jerome is Paul's son by one of his two acknowledged mistresses. I never said I liked the man. I like the chef.
    LOL! So *that's* where that twinkle comes from!! He's up to mischief!!! LOL...well I'll cross my fingers that you win the lotto between now and then

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast