Thread: Disney jump drive?

Post Thanks / Like
    Does anyone know if there are any Disney themed jump/flash drives available at the parks? And if there are, where might be the best place for me to find them?

"Always take a banana to a party." :banana1:

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know if they have them, but I would check in any place that sells camera equipment, film and the like? That would be my guess for where they would have other electonic things.

There is a camera shop at the entry to EPCOT, and another just as you head down the street (from the main entry) at DHS.

Not sure about the MK or AK.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 37261
    I don't know if they have them, but I would check in any place that sells camera equipment, film and the like? That would be my guess for where they would have other electonic things.

There is a camera shop at the entry to EPCOT, and another just as you head down the street (from the main entry) at DHS.

Not sure about the MK or AK.
    Pretty sure I've seen them in that camera shop at DHS and also I think in the magic kingdom in that shop on the right as you walk in (the one with the old cameras in the glass cabinets)
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Tink and Keith...I'll be sure to check out those places. :p015: Jordan needs one for school this year and he'd really like to find a Disney one. Is he my kid, or what?

Post Thanks / Like
    A google search shows they sell Hannah Montana, HSM and Pirates.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    http://www.geeks.com/products.asp?cat=UFL

$5.50 for a 1gb. Not sure how much shipping is

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    we got a really nice one of these from the mgm camera shop

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Johnie, but we did the Google route and I had planned to order one...but our internet went down before I got a chance. He'll need it on the first day of school (Sept. 2nd) so we were really hoping to find one in the parks while we'll be there.

And thanks disneymom! We'll definitely hit there then. Nice to know that someone has actually seen them there for certain.