Thread: Halloween plans

Post Thanks / Like
    Do you celebrate Halloween? If so, what are your plans? Are you taking the kids truck or treating, going to a party? Will you be dressing up? Do you hand out candy? Do you decorate your house and yard?

I don't have any little ones to take truck or treating but we have moved to a neighborhood with lots of little kids. We sit at the end if the driveway and pass out candy (we have to as our house sits sideways on the lot). I like to see the costumes. My rule is if someone is dressed up, they get candy. I don't care how old you are.

I don't decorate the yard but I would like to some day. We have some neighbors that go all out.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    We have celebrated Hallow'een for decades, but in a more traditional way with home parties. Little Milo has now taken over the role of hosting. :)
    We also hand out sweets to anyone in costume.
    [CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    Usually we do but with Caitlin being almost 15 I think it's time to stop, we don't celebrate it here as much as in the US unfortunately

Post Thanks / Like
    We will probably turn on the porch light, our Mickey Jack o Lantern and hand out candy. DD is turning 23 this Jan. Oh for those old fun days of hitting up the neighborhood trick or treating. We moved into a new housing development in 1988. It was THE place to be back then. We had a nice curving development with sidewalks. Neighboring developments would come to our neighborhood to TorT. Now the young families have become empty nesters for the most part and we don't get a lot of kids like we used to. Such is life.

Post Thanks / Like
    Halloween is my favorite holiday. I like to hand out candy but unfortunately I have only lived one place where that has been feasible. Wont happen again this year either. :( I'm afraid of having snow on halloween this year, just seems so very, very wrong. White should not be clashing with the orange and black.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, and if I could trick or treat at my age I would!

Post Thanks / Like
    Lol me too. That's why I love going to MNSSHP

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!