Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Candle Light Dinner

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Northeast Tennessee
    Posts
    54
    Post Thanks / Like
    I read that you can trade in 2 table service meals per person for a candle light dinner. Does anyone have anymore information on this? Which restaurant it is through? Menu options? How do I reserve?

    December 23, 2012: First Visit. Day Trip to Magic Kingdom
    September 14-21, 2014: Honeymoon. Art of Animation, Little Mermaid Room
    Me[Daniel] DW to be [Katie]

  2. #2
    Administrator keith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    21,286
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDanielOwens, post: 324512, member: 4930
    I read that you can trade in 2 table service meals per person for a candle light dinner. Does anyone have anymore information on this? Which restaurant it is through? Menu options? How do I reserve?
    hmmm candelight processional perhaps? or was it definitely candle light dinner??
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com







  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    15,520
    Post Thanks / Like
    there was a sweetheart dinner package I remember but i can't find any more current information on it

















  4. #4
    Senior Member uscwest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Woodbridge, VA
    Posts
    8,326
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you are talking about the Candlelight Processional Dinner Package all of the restaurants in EPCOT participate. I don't know if all of them require 2 credits though as we never use the dining package.





    My Facebook Profile: Facebook

    To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

    When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix



  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    868
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by uscwest, post: 324531, member: 151
    If you are talking about the Candlelight Processional Dinner Package all of the restaurants in EPCOT participate. I don't know if all of them require 2 credits though as we never use the dining package.
    We've never been to the processional, can you only get it from the dining plan?



  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    16,531
    Post Thanks / Like
    Anyone can book the candlelight processional







  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    15,520
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by disneymom, post: 324551, member: 11
    We've never been to the processional, can you only get it from the dining plan?
    you can book online or over the phone with Disney direct.

    Daniel, if you are talking for your trip in 305 days i don't think that will be when the candlelight processional is on. That's why I thought you meant the sweetheart dinner, you couldn't use the dining plan for that package

















  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Northeast Tennessee
    Posts
    54
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Britchick, post: 324553, member: 39
    you can book online or over the phone with Disney direct.

    Daniel, if you are talking for your trip in 305 days i don't think that will be when the candlelight processional is on. That's why I thought you meant the sweetheart dinner, you couldn't use the dining plan for that package
    It definitely was not the candlelight processional haha, probably just one of my many, daily Disney dreams.

    December 23, 2012: First Visit. Day Trip to Magic Kingdom
    September 14-21, 2014: Honeymoon. Art of Animation, Little Mermaid Room
    Me[Daniel] DW to be [Katie]

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    15,520
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDanielOwens, post: 324556, member: 4930
    It definitely was not the candlelight processional haha, probably just one of my many, daily Disney dreams.


    you're a way off booking reservations yet, who knows what will be available by then

















  10. #10
    Senior Member uscwest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Woodbridge, VA
    Posts
    8,326
    Post Thanks / Like
    You do not have to book a dinner to see the Candlelight Processional. Booking a dinner guarantees you a seat and you normally don't have to stand in a long line. There is a line that tends to get very long for those who do not book a dinner package but it is not a guaranteed seat.





    My Facebook Profile: Facebook

    To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

    When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix



Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •