Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Blame it on our Brit!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    i was looking at my recipes last night and it wasn't Nigella's i used it was Gordon Ramsay from his christmas book, i'd forgotten about the squeeze of fresh lemon juice just before serving. His Turkey recipe is the best Turkey i've ever had - if anyone wants the recipe would be happy to put it up for them

Post Thanks / Like
    I'd love the recipe, Brit!

Maple bacon muffins? OMG. Pardon me while I drool.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Britchick, post: 325596, member: 39
    i was looking at my recipes last night and it wasn't Nigella's i used it was Gordon Ramsay from his christmas book, i'd forgotten about the squeeze of fresh lemon juice just before serving. His Turkey recipe is the best Turkey i've ever had - if anyone wants the recipe would be happy to put it up for them

Is the turkey recipe the one with the garlic and lemon butter I was thinking about trying that this year, but was worried that the garlic would be too much. I've always cooked turkey using foil, so this will be new for me.

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    It's got lemon and flat leaf parsley with a cider and walnut gravy, will take a photo of recipe tomorrow evening. I have to say it was sensational if not a bit time consuming

Post Thanks / Like
    it is that one Wendy, I can't remember the garlic being too overpowering at all. The cider gravy cuts through the richness of the turkey and butter! It says chicken stock in the gravy recipe but i used turkey stock made from the giblets an onion and a carrot

http://www.goodtoknow.co.uk/recipes/...ley-and-garlic

http://petra.jirusova.tripod.com/gor...d-walnuts.html

Post Thanks / Like
    www.goodtoknow.co.uk
    502 Error
    It appears the website you are trying to visit is having technical difficulties or is no longer available.
    Please go back and try your request again or try searching Google to find another website with what you're looking for!

Phooey! :(

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh...was ok earlier standby

Post Thanks / Like
    It's working for me....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12