Thread: PhotoPass+ is Renamed Memory Maker

Post Thanks / Like
    Walt Disney World is changing the name of it's PhotoPass+ service to Memory Maker. It is basically still the same as PhotoPass+, but instead of using a card any photos taken will be added to the Guests Magic Band or RFID card.

Disney Memory Maker is part of MyMagic+ and Guest will also be allowed to download unlimited of photographs from the My Disney Experience. Any photo taken by the PhotoPass Photographers, ride photos, dining photos are all included in the package, the only difference is that the PhotoPass Archive CD will not be included for free.

Photos will be available the day they were taken and can be accessed for 45 days. Photos can be downloaded an unlimited amount of time during your stay and for 45 days after.

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    Will this stop the shares do you think?

Post Thanks / Like
    I would think it's got to. Disney aren't going to let the people sharing, abuse the system for ever.

The thing with the Magic Bands is that they are linked together for all members in the party. So if some members go on the rides and the others are somewhere else they will be able to add the photos.

Changing the system to the photos expiring on a rolling 45 day period will stop the sharing as well.

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    It'll definitely help us having the photopass on the magic band. I lost count of the amount of times one of us went on a ride and left the card with the person looking after Ava. Of course, next time we go, Ava will be able to go on most things!