Thread: Fort Wilderness

Post Thanks / Like
    I seem to remember from quite a few year ago when we went to Hoop Dee Doo, that you have to park the car up somewhere and then get a bus to the FW grounds....is this still so?

Post Thanks / Like
    It was last year when we went. If you were coming from MK, you could take the boat over.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Yep. You park in the entry area parking lot and then take an internal bus to the Hoop De Doo. I think it's the Boone bus, but boy don't go on my memory! There will be info posted at the bus stop, and of course, you can always double check with the driver.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks guys....we will be coming from Sammy Duvall's so we will be in the car. Going to try the archery if it ever got up and running. Haven't heard anything about it recently.

Post Thanks / Like
    Haven't heard anything about it either. If I do, I'll let you know straight away.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 37716
    Haven't heard anything about it either. If I do, I'll let you know straight away.
    Thanks Tink :thumbs_up: