Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are you Ready For Christmas

Post Thanks / Like
    There are only 2 more shopping days before Christmas and I have virtually finished

I need to collect the turkey from the butchers on Tuesday morning, but that is all. I have gone from being completely behind to being on top of things :D I've even got the Christmas table cloth, runner and mats out of the cupboard

So, how many of you are all ready and waiting for Santa :D

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have no wine yet. And I keep thinking I've forgotten something.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    No wine!!!! You must get some wine

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    hmmmmmmm I've got a few things done but no doubt have forgotten others we're off to my parents for Christmas day so we haven't had to do turkey etc. and I'll scavenge enough left overs such that the following week is taken care of.

Could do with wrapping some presents though :/
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm done wrapping and shopping and after 2 days of non stop essay writing I'm now on leave for 2 weeks! Phew

Post Thanks / Like
    Presents need to be wrapped. Have to pick up the shellfish Tuesday morning. Will be making the sauce then, or perhaps tomorrow depending on when I get out of work. Will also do the other parts of the lasagne on Tuesday, and put it together so all that has to be done on Christmas is pop it in the oven and wait. :D

So many things left undone this year. Just not feeling it. Seems as though we are doing the bare minimum, but that's ok. If it weren't for the boy we'd not be doing anything, so it's good that he's here, eh? Keeps us going even when we don't want to!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    The tree is up and decorated. The outside was even decorated. I had planned to make cookies and figgy pudding this weekend but that had y happened. I'm driving up to WV tomorrow to pick up my grandma for Christmas. I've managed to wrap all of the presents. I think I've gone a bit overboard this year.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    As we are flying out to Florida on Xmas Day I`ve got off quite lightly this year.
    No tree/decorations to put up as it will be well past the 12th night before we return, no need to plan the usual tv watch programmes, no need to overstock on booze, and my DW doesn`t have to faff around with cooking a turkey !!!

This will be the first time we`ve spent Christmas away from home so it will be quite an adventure.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowhand, post: 326464, member: 163
    As we are flying out to Florida on Xmas Day I`ve got off quite lightly this year.
    No tree/decorations to put up as it will be well past the 12th night before we return, no need to plan the usual tv watch programmes, no need to overstock on booze, and my DW doesn`t have to faff around with cooking a turkey !!!

This will be the first time we`ve spent Christmas away from home so it will be quite an adventure.
    looking forward to hearing about your adventures!!
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh I do hope everything goes ok for you, the weather forecast is absolutely dire for the next couple of days, but according to the experts planes are half empty on Christmas Day so hope you're safe and get away on time

DLP The Disneyland Hotel
    1998 Wilderness Lodge
    1999 Off site
    2000 Caribbean Beach
    2001 Coronado Springs
    2003 Beach Club
    2005 Beach Club
    2007 Beach Club
    2009 Beach Club
    2012 Beach Club
    2014 Beach Club Concierge

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast