Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Merry Christmas

Post Thanks / Like
    I would like to wish each and everyone of you a very Merry Christmas :)

This has been a tough year for many of us with family members being ill and some that have been taken from their families. This Christmas will be a time of sadness and reflection, of happiness and joy and one of hope. A time to remember dearly the people we have lost over the years and to raise a glass to them. One of the joys of Christmas is remembering special people, that will always be a part of us.

Most of all, I want to say that without you, my Secretís family, I donít know where Iíd be right now. So have a wonderful Christmas with those you love

Merry Christmas

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    To one and all.
    [CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah Merry Christmas to every one of our members, and seeing as we will be away for the New Year also, I would like to add Happy New Year to all.

This year we will be having our Christmas lunch 6 miles up in the air....now that will be a different experience!

Post Thanks / Like
    Merry Christmas to all of our dear friends here at Disney Secrets. Wendy you always put out such beautiful and thoughtful posts.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Wishing everyone a wonderful Christmas and a healthy, happy, New Year

Sandra xx
    Sandra

Post Thanks / Like
    Merry Christmas, Wendy and a very Merry Christmas to each and every one of our dear Members. Thank you for all the joy, laughter, and support you have shown not only me, but each one of us throughout this year. We come together for a mutual love of Disney, but extend that coming together into true friendship.

I wish for each of you the love, and laughter that Christmas "should be," and the joy of knowing that we are all here for one another.

Love to all.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.Ē ~Aristotle

Airdrie, North Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like
    Merry Christmas to all my secrets friends

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Life is a journey not a destination"

Post Thanks / Like
    Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, and Feliz Navidad to all the friends I've made through our love of all things Disney and this wonderful site!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey! You forgot Buon Natale! :D Merry Christmas, Dorothy. :D

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.Ē ~Aristotle

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happy Christmas everyone! Santa has been already and it's going to be a very hot Christmas Day here. Currently 6.30am and it's already 29C/84F! Wishing you all a wonderful day with the people most special to you. :)
    Next trip - Bali! (March 2015)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast