Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: trading tix for AP

Post Thanks / Like
    I know some of you have done this . I have a 1 day base MYW tix for the FDDP , then I bought a 3 day hopper . Now before using these I can take them to guest services at Epcot on the 5th and redeem both tix toward an AP ? I'm thinking it will be a little under $200. extra , but my neighbor is asking me to take her to Super Soap Weekend . She's partially deaf, has real issues with her ears and walks with a limp . It's sad , she's a nice girl . I think I may try to go with her . And shes never been to WDW .
    Also, Dizneyblondes birthday and any trips in between . It will probably pay for itself .

Post Thanks / Like
    You'll only be able to redeem one. I'd use the 3 day pass towards the AP. The 1 day pass is good forever (it won't expire if you don't use it). You could always use it towards your next AP.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    oh, really, darn , I wasn't planning on more than $200. How much are AP's nowadays ? Almost afraid to ask . I think my hopper was $260 .

Post Thanks / Like
    About $460. You'll get all the credit for what you paid for the hopper though

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    hmmmm, I think I may still do it . I know Jim and I we won't want to wait till September and most likely go in May , so I can order the DDE in the meantime and save on meals that way . It doesn't look like I'm going with the FDDP for August unless they offer us a better deal .

Post Thanks / Like
    And Thank You !

Post Thanks / Like
    So if i have a 5 day MYW park hopper how much would it cost me to upgrade to AP?

Just thinking it might be worth doing one for discounts if we don't get FDDP.

Post Thanks / Like
    How much does that park hopper cost, DizneyBlonde?

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    OOh good point.

I got it for free from Virgin when they messed up our booking last year but i assume it will still have a vaue on it.

Off to look.

Mm no value printed on them

Post Thanks / Like
    Hmmmm...seems as though they would still have the value of one you had purchased. Since it was cost free to you, it would be a great idea to trade up with it, as long as it were allowed by WDW.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast