Thread: He he.... How to totally p off a security guy in a van full of money!

Post Thanks / Like
    Well where I do my banking it has a square car parking lot... each corner has two disabled bays, which means that the rest of the bays are of course not disabled bays. As per usual the lot has about 300 bays for others to use.... see where we're going with this? lol...

Well a lot of the time I can't get parked in a disabled spot at the bank because the security van is parked in a spot there. Well I got my revenge today, as I pulled into the parking lot I was just behind the security van and as he approached the disabled bay sure enough he turned right so he could back into the spot....... only I was right behind him and turned left right into it :D

He backed up onto the pavement right beside me but when he got out of the van he looked at me and I'm sure he was sucking on some lemon drops... I burst out laughing. And he couldn't say or do a thing about it lol.

Cheered me right up.

Post Thanks / Like
    Way to go Esme. He has NO business parking there.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    The Royal Mail vans do it as well, they think they have the right of way to do it because they carry money, but they don't.

Post Thanks / Like
    There is NOTHING in this world that irritates me more than someone who's not handicapped using a parking spot designated for handicap only.

Especially the ones who have a handicap sticker on the car, then hop out and run into the store faster than I can move. I'm more handicapped than they are and I don't have, need, want, or deserve a handicap sticker. I constantly have to bite my tongue to keep from saying pithy things like "my, you get around good for someone who's handicapped" or "gosh, I wish I was as handicapped as you". Fortunately, my DW reins me in and makes me keep silent. She tells me that if I open my mouth, someone is liable to shoot me. Possibly even her.

Tom ( ... opinionated.)

Post Thanks / Like
    We get that over here as well Tom.

What annoys me is that we will park in a designated spot and you can guarantee that an elderly person will tell Chris he's no allowed to park there. When I get out of the passenger side they never say a word not even to apologise. When they walk off they are much better and faster than me

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.