Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Consult the Contrivium

Post Thanks / Like
    :p all of these are killing me!

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    The air around keith is superheated to about five times the temperature of the sun.
    That's just because you're so HOT!

Post Thanks / Like
    Lol... stuffs hankie into mouth... these are so funny!

Post Thanks / Like
    They are!!! I've been laughing myself silly..
    Krista

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] But there's this one particular harbor..sheltered from the wind...where the children play on the shore each day and all are safe within...

Post Thanks / Like
    Some of these are absolutely hilarious.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    I want to see Keith sway in the wind. :rofl:

Post Thanks / Like
    So glad it was you who said it first.....

Post Thanks / Like
    <div style="padding:8px;margin:15px;background-color:#CFCF95;color:#1A0A13;font-family: georgia, helvetica, trebuchet ms, verdana, sans-serif;"><h2 style="text-align:center;font-size:110%;background-color:#DFDFa5;padding:2px"><a href="http://thesurrealist.co.uk/trivia.pl?subject=Josh&gender=m" style="color:#000;background-color:#DFDFa5">Ten Top Trivia Tips about Josh!</a> </h2> <ol><li>If Josh was life size, he would stand 7 ft 2 inches tall and have a neck twice the size of a human.</li><li>To check whether Josh is safe to eat, drop him in a bowl of water; rotten Josh will sink, and fresh Josh will float.</li><li>On stone temples in southern India, there are more than 30 million carved images of Josh.</li><li>The original nineteenth-century Coca-Cola formula contained Josh.</li><li>Josh can give birth ten days after being born, and is born pregnant.</li><li>Josh is the largest of Saturn's moons.</li><li>The most dangerous form of Josh is the bicycle.</li><li>Josh is the world's tallest woman.</li><li>It is bad luck to walk under Josh!</li><li>The only Englishman to become Josh was Nicholas Breakspear, who was Josh from 1154 to 1159.</li></ol><form action="http://thesurrealist.co.uk/trivia.pl" method="get" style="background-color:#5F5F42;color:#CFCF95;padding:4px;text-align:center">I am interested in <input name="subject" type="text"> - do tell me about<select name="gender"><option value="f">her</option><option value="m">him</option><option value="n">it</option><option value="p">them</option></select><input value="Go" type="submit"></form></div>
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    On stone temples in southern India, there are more than 30 million carved images of Josh.
    Josh is the world's tallest woman.
    Those are my faves
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Josh is the world's tallest woman??

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast